Wednesday 7 August 2013

A little package arrives

I get home from work to find a hand written, brown enveloped package waiting for me on the stairs. The wife has kindly brought it in from the porch and placed it where it can be found easily on my arrival home. She knows what will probably be inside, but she still has to ask just to hear me admit it to her.  She wouldn't want to miss the chance to chastise my frivolous spending on such luxuries.



 
 
 
The wife, satisfied I haven't bankrupted us, goes back to checking her news feed on Facebook and I open my new toys and dream of lilly pads and smooth water on a quiet sunny evening on the river.
 
 





2 comments:

  1. Have your lures posted to work like I do! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the royal piss extracted from me when my Zig Bugs came Lee.......

    Bazal

    ReplyDelete